Saturday, May 17, 2003

Well, there's a lot of ground to cover. I've been working over the last couple of months and learning over the last couple of years on this subject. I have close friends who are calling me "Dan Quixote'" because I won't let up on the windmill stuff. The thing is, windmills are so good for us I can't. I intend to devote a goodly portion of the rest of my life to promoting wind energy in the Great Lakes region, my home turf. I'll be publishing thoughts, facts, links, and ideas over the indefinite future. I hope you all enjoy my ramblings.

And of course, feel free to pipe up. I will include any reasonably intelligent comentary, and possibly debate or endorse it. Always provide me with either a name or nickname to identify the person commenting. I will take comments by e-mail only. Please do not bother if your comments are not postable. You are welcome to hide your identity behind a nickname here, but never your opinion!

No comments: