Friday, January 30, 2004

I want to assure my readers that I will continue to provide the best collection of Great Lakes regional and global energy and environmental content I am able to find. I firmly believe that Dennis Kucinich's campaign is vital to such interests and indeed to the interests of the vast majority of the citizens of this nation and the rest of the world. This is a pivotal time in our history in a great many regards, therefore I must be certain that I have lent my voice to a cause that I whole-heartedly believe is in all our best interests and will promote the very issues this journal exists to support. That is why you are finding me posting so much on this campaign over the last several days. I will continue to do so at various times throughout this presidential campaign and until the election is over to the best of my ability alongside the more normal content of this journal for these reasons. In my estimation, it's "speak now or be forced to forever hold your peace." We can turn the tide now, environmentally, economically, socially, and politically, or we can all pay the piper quite dearly for a long time to come. Letting our manufacturing and infrastructure deteriorate is a grave risk to national security, as is continued dependence on foreign sources of energy, most especially those that harm the global environment.

Sincerely,

Dan Stafford - GLZWEHD

No comments: