Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Once Again: The Top Ten Responses To - "I Love Kucinich But He Can't Win"

by Tad Daley

OpEdNews.com

Every noble work is at first impossible. The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize. ---- Bhagavad Gita

INTRODUCTION: The Most Effective Strategy Now To Gain New Votes For Dennis Kucinich

How many times have you heard someone say: "I love Kucinich ... but I just don't think he's electable?" I often encounter staffers for other candidates out here in Los Angeles where I am based, and even they often say these words to me. Saul Landau recently said on National Public Radio that Dennis's name has apparently been changed to the hyphenated "Kucinich-ButHeCan'tWin." The Congressman himself has been asked about the phenomenon repeatedly in the presidential debates...(Full Story)

No comments: