Monday, September 20, 2004

I need your help

My name is Chris Johnson, and I'm trying to save an old marina in Michigan on Lake ST Clair.

The land is deteriorating because the owner has never built a seawall around the property, also the land and trees are being polluted by all the garbage that is on this property.

I'm looking for help from your readers to help save this piece of land.

The owner has now put the property up for sale and is asking 7 million dollars, I have tried everything to get a loan to buy and save this property and have failed.

I'm looking for donations to raise funds to purchase this marina and save all that is left. My plans are to first put a seawall around the entire marina and start getting rid of all the trash on the land and in the water.

There is a lot of old wood boats and old cranes and just junk suffocating the trees and wildlife, the seawalls he does have on the insides of the marina consist of fencing piled behind old bricks and anything that collects there, it really is a shame.

So I was wondering if you could put this out to all your readers and help me save this land. I'm only asking for a dollar from each member for a donation to help me purchase and clean up this land.

People that want to help can send a check or money order to:

Chris Johnson
14544 Fina
Warren Michigan 48088.

I'm also having a website made to show how this land will be cleaned up and saved, also how much money will be donated on a weekly basis.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you,

Chris K Johnson
DJBAJA2@aol.com

.............................................................

*Note from Dan*

I just received this via e-mail today, I will post any follow-ups that become available. Please, if any readers have suggestions on how Chris should proceed, e-mail them to both of us.

Thank you,

Dan Stafford

No comments: