Saturday, January 17, 2009

I will be re-vamping this blog soon...

It's long-past time for me to give the Zephyr a new template. I may also need to move it to blogspot for hosting due to technical difficulties with Technorati.com, I'll wait and see on that yet.

I will try to preserve as much of the look and feel of the Zephyr as I can when I move to the new template, and I'll save a copy of the current template script for reference in updates.

The new template should make it easier for publishing and adding features, and make this blog easier to find. It will also allow me to integrate with Feedburner, fix the comments and backlink features, integrate with Twitter, and other things this old template just can't handle.

Please bear with me while I go through this process, and struggle to bring you as much environmental news as I can in one place.

Regards, and thank You for reading -

Dan

No comments: